Terms & Conditions
Welcome to 21chineseculture.com. Thanks for using 21chineseculture.com’s products and services. To ensure a safe non-offensive environment for all of our users we have established these Terms of Service, which explain the rules of use for our site. By accessing any area of 21chineseculture.com, users agree to be legally bound and to abide by Terms of Service set forth below.
Copyright and Permissions
Copyright in all content on this site is owned by 21chineseculture.com. No materials on this site may be reproduced, stored, altered or further distributed without our prior written permission.
21chineseculture.com does not monitor all activity on this site but reserves the right to do so.
Acceptable Site Uses
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on this site, including, without limitation:
(1) Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access;
(2) Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify 21chineseculture.com if a password is compromised;
(3) Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
(4) Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;”
(5) Sending unsolicited E-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or service;
(6) Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any E-mail or newsgroup posting;
(7) Hijacking all or any part of the site content, deleting or changing any site content, or linking to the site without our specific written permission.
Users agree to use 21chineseculture.com only for lawful purposes. Users may not use this site to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive or hateful.
21chineseculture.com has absolute discretion to determine if any use violates these rules, and to act as it deems appropriate in the event of any violation. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. 21chineseculture.com will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, cooperate with, and make disclosures to, law enforcement authorities in identifying and prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
21chineseculture.com’s policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. Do NOT submit any such materials. If you violate this prohibition, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage 21chineseculture.com or its products or service or personnel. No unsolicited E-mail (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
Your purchased lessons are non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered.
Money-back Guarantee: Money-back guarantee is for first-time students only (renewal or upgrade does not apply).
As a first-time student, if you purchase a subscription package that allows you to take a predetermined certain number of lessons per week and are not satisfied with our service, you can cancel your subscription within 1 month. Note that the one-month period starts from the date of your payment (not the date of your first class). You will only be charged for a non-promotional one-month fee and we will refund the rest of the money, if applicable.
As a first-time student, if you purchase a predetermined certain number of lessons to be completed within a certain period of time and are not satisfied with our service, you can cancel your subscription before the 6th lesson (i.e., you can try out for the first five lessons) or within 10 days (note that the 10-day period starts from the date of your first payment, not the date of your first class), whichever comes first. You will be charged a one-time fee for US$119.99.
Pay in installments: If you choose to pay in installments, your payments will be billed at the beginning of your subscription and you will be automatically charged for the payment on the same date in the second, third or fourth (if applicable) month. Failure to complete the required installment payment will be considered breach of contract and your service will be discontinued immediately and your payment will not be refunded (unless you cancel your subscription within the allowed period, see the “Money-back Guarantee”).
Payment Method: You may pay by credit card (billed as “21chineseculture.com” on your credit card statement) or other payment methods if available.
Cancellation: You may e-mail cancellation request to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Student ID as well as your name, and the e-mail address under which your account currently is registered.
Schedule lessons: Lesson scheduling is subject to the availability of teachers. Students must schedule lessons at least 24 hours ahead of time. Students must cancel or reschedule lessons at least 24 hours ahead of time. A Student might have to book lessons at a time or choose a teacher that might not be his/her preferred choice.
While we try our best to accommodate our students’ needs, we cannot promise nor guarantee that a student would keep or take lessons with the same teacher over the period of service time.
Class recordings: Class recordings must be requested within 7 days after the class was conducted.
21chineseculture.com Answers allows you to:
● Ask questions
● Answer questions
● Post comments on other users’ responses
● Proper use of information. You agree that you will use the 21chineseculture.com Answers in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Furthermore, you agree that you will not submit questions, answers or suggestions that are unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, virus contaminated, advertising of certain goods or services, or are otherwise objectionable. You further agree not to submit questions or comments designed to elicit responses that relate to illegal activity or that infringe upon another party’s intellectual property rights.
● Use of Information. 21chineseculture.com Answers shall have the perpetual, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, edit, translate, publish, display, post, transmit and distribute (“Use”) users’ questions, comments, and/or the corresponding answers without compensation to you.
● When you use 21chineseculture.com Answers, you are subject to the 21chineseculture.com
Terms of Service
● Please see 21chineseculture.com Answers Help if you have questions about this service.
21chineseculture.com reserves the right to change the General Terms of Service without notice.
21chineseculture.com reserves the right for the final interpretation of this General Terms of Service.